Wednesday, February 17, 2016

SpotLight on Mrs. Gagnon, Paraprofessional



Name: Deborah Gagnon
Position: Paraprofessional
Birthdate: October 17th
Hometown City/State: Manchester, NH
College(s) Attended: NH College



Family: I have been married to a wonderful man, Chuck, 25 years this October. 




What I Like Best About HGF: My husband went to HGF....and when my children grew up, they went to HGF, and I volunteered in classrooms all the time. It wasn't until they got out of the school, that I decided to return to the school as a paraprofessional. 


Favorite Snack: dark chocolate anything


Favorite Season: Fall

Fun Fact: 

This summer, I went 48 stories down into the earth, caving with my family and a guide. All we had for light were headlamps. I was very scared , but I would do it again! I conquered my fears! 


 
Favorite Quote: "Live, Laugh, Love"