Thursday, January 28, 2016

Spotlight on Mrs. Matthews, Principal


Name: Susan Matthews
 

Position: Principal
 

Birthdate: April 24th
 

Hometown City/State: Windham, NH
 

College(s) Attended: Salem University, Rivier University, Plymouth State University

Favorite Snack: Chocolate Chip Cookies
 

Favorite Season: Summer 

 
Family:
 
Mr. Matthews and I have two children named Derek and Candice, and we have a dog named Jackson.

 

What I Like Best About HGF:
I love working with the students!

Fun Fact: 

I went on a buffalo safari and I also went white water rafting in a thunder and lightening storm on one of my trips across country.


Favorite Quote:
 
"Don't go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wish List Items:

Stickers