Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Spotlight on Mrs. Rivard, Reading Supervisor

Name: Heidi Rivard
Position: Reading Supervisor
Birthdate: April 5
Hometown City/State: Windham, CT
College(s) Attended: UConn, Notre Dame College

Family:
I have been married to my husband, Gene,for over 30 years. We have a daughter, Amy, and a son, Jason. We are proud grandparents of Gracie (9) and Esme (2). I live in an antique farmhouse in Londonderry with my husband and 4 pet cats. My hobbies are reading, cooking, and hiking. My favorite thing to do is spend time with family. 

What I Like Best About HGF:
Highland Goffe's Falls is a wonderful, happy place to work. Mrs. Matthews, Mrs. Vitagliano, and Mrs. Allen are all so friendly and kind to everyone we all look forward to coming to work each day!

Favorite Snack: Chips and Guacamole
Favorite Season: Summer

Fun Fact:
My best birthday gifts as a child were a Siamese cat for my 5th birthday and a Welsh Pony for my 10th birthday-thank goodness I lived on a farm!!

Favorite Quote: 
"To be able to look back upon one's life in satisfaction, is to live twice." Kahlil Gabran
  
Wish List Items:
Tissues 
Clorox Wipes